Workshop Plant Fitter
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Workshop Plant Fitter to join a reputable plant hire company in Bristol.
- Up to £27k DOE
- Overtime paid at an additional rate!
- Monday - Friday working hours!
To apply for this role you will be an experienced Workshop Plant Fitter with a background in construction plant machinery
This is a workshop position based in Bristol in which you will need to be self-motivated with good customer service skills.
- You will need to be flexible in your approach to a range of products including diggers, dumpers, rollers, excavators etc and powered access equipment
- Able to diagnose faults and maintain equipment to optimum operating condition by servicing, repair and maintenance
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety to meet company standards
- Complete all paperwork, timesheets and job cards efficiently within a given timescale.
To be successful as the Workshop Plant Fitter:
- Apprentice served, City & Guilds or NVQ qualification in engineering would be desirable, however time served will still be considered.
- Ability to identify faults quickly and repair accordingly
- Good communication skills
- PC literate
- Willing to assist other engineers in the workshop
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Flexible approach to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritise your work
The Company feels that the most important asset they have are their employees and through development programs can offer expertise and dependability to their customers.
Plant Hire, Powered Access
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Fitter,Diesel Engineer,Fitter,Heavy Plant Fitter,Heavy Plant Engineer,Maintenance Engineer,Mechanic,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,Plant Fitter,Service Engineer,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter,Access Engineer
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.