Mobile Plant Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a mobile plant engineer to join a reputable company near Preston. OTE of £40,000 including overtime at an additional rate, a company van and mobile.
The Job Role of a mobile plant engineer:
- You will be required to work throughout the North West attending on-site breakdowns, carryingout fault finding on the machinery.
- You will be servicing and maintaining small plant up to 2 tonnes and tools such as diggers, dumpers, power drills and Stihl saws.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, fitter, technician or mechanic.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering. However, you will also be considered if you have time served experience.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant and small tool manufacturers including Stihl, Makita, JCB, Hilti or CAT.
- You will have a full UK driving license.
- £35k-£40k OTE
- 29 days holiday - Bank Holidays inclusive!
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company van
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
- Mobile phone.
You would be working for a national provider of a range of construction plant, tools and vehicles to the construction and utilities sector. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a mobile plant engineer to join their team who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
Construction Plant, Plant Hire, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Fitter,Diesel Engineer,Heavy Plant Fitter,Heavy Plant Engineer,Mechanic,Mobile Engineer,Mobile Fitter,Plant Fitter,Senior Engineer,Service Engineer,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.