Are you an experienced operations manager with a background in construction....?? This could be the job for you!
Based near Erith and covering the M25, this Operations Manager position includes a basic salary of up to £60k with future career progression routes available. You could be based in London or surrounding. The Company requires a character that possesses a strong track record of developing teams and holds strong communication skills at a senior level in the construction plant hire, civil engineering or FM industries.
Duties of the Operations Manager to include:-
- Implementing and writing process and procedures within your business
- Use your analytical skills to assess situations
- Monitor and attend client review meetings.
- Create working strategies to ensure operations meet and exceed sales targets.
- Create schemes to develop management teams
- Manage and report on P&L accounts
- Update major stakeholders across multiple locations.
To be successful in this role of Operations Manager, you will have previously worked in roles such as Regional Operations Manager, Hire Operations Manager, Operations Director, project manager, aftersales manager or Regional Manager.
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.