Parts Controller responsibilities include:
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Submitting regular stock check reports.
- Update database and stores control system.
Parts Controller Job brief:
We are recruiting for a Parts Controller to manage inventory and record stock booked out and in.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
Responsibilities for the Parts Controller:
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Proven work experience as a Stores manager or Stock Controller, or similar role
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Excellent computer skills. Emails, Word, Excel etc.
Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm.