Branch Manager - An exciting opportunity to join a reputable rental company near Ashcombe, salary up to £33,000 and a company vehicle.
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager
- Responsible for the day to day operations of a busy depot.
- Continuously improve standards and liaise with colleagues to optimise efficiency and identify new business opportunities
- Coordinate services and maintenance of plant and tool hire.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Hold regular reviews with all staff.
- Submit KPI's working towards and achieving P+L's.
- Oversee correct use of PPE equipment and health and safety practises.
- Fully conversant with transport legislation
- Ensure full adherence to Health and Safety matters and quality processes.
Requirements of the Branch Manager
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working as a depot manager, service centre manager, assistant manager,
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
- A confident and flexible attitude
- A proven plant hire and management background
- Full UK Driving licence
Benefits for the branch Manager:
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Salary up to £33,000
- Company vehicle
You would be joining a construction hire company that supply a wide range of plant and construction machinery throughout the UK. They are now seeking an experienced branch manager to take on the role and keep up with the demands of the environment.
Construction Plant, Heavy Plant, Plant Hire, Powered Access, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Assistant Manager,Depot Manager,General Manager,Hire Manager,Plant Manager,Service Centre Manager,Tool Hire Manager
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.