A fantastic opportunity has become available for a workshop plant fitter, generous market related salary with NO weekend work and great benefits!!!!
The Role of the Workshop plant fitter
- You will be required to work as part of an established team within a workshop environment carrying out break down repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on plant/tool equipment with occasional visits to site to attend breakdowns
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace is clean and tidy at all times
The Ideal Workshop plant fitter
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- We are looking for a fitter with a flexible approach, who can work within a team in a rewarding but demanding role
You would be working for a national plant and tool hire company who are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with the high demands of the business
Construction Plant, Heavy Plant, Plant Hire, Power Generation, Powered Access, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Fitter,Diesel Engineer,Fitter,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,Plant Fitter,Service Engineer,Technician,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.