Workshop Supervisor - Salary up to £35,000 DOE plus company van and overtime. A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and growing hire company near Aylesbury
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Company Van
Duties of the workshop supervisor include:
- You will be responsible for prioritising the workload from both the hire and sales of plant and generators.
- You will be required to carry out electrical and mechanical services and repairs to a range of generators 100KVA and construction plant including diagnosing faults, strip down and rebuilds.
- You will be responsible for completing any relevant paperwork accurately along with adhering to the company’s health and safety policies and procedures
To be successful:
- You will have previous experience working on generators up to 100KVA.
- You will also have previous experience working within the plant and power generation industry as a workshop supervisor, workshop chargehand, leading hand or assistant workshop manager.
- You will have previous experience working on manufacturers such as Genset, Stephill, FG Wilson, Cummins, JCB or Honda.
- You MUST hold a BTEC, NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance, mechanical engineering, diesel fitting or land-based technology.
- You MUST hold a FULL UK driving license
You will be working with a leading supplier of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors, who own a large range of generators. Due to their ongoing success, they have become a household name within the industry and are now seeking an enthusiastic workshop supervisor who has a proven track record of leading engineers within this sector.
Accommodation, Non Mechanical, Plant Hire, Power Generation
Alternative Job Title(s):
Diesel Fitter,Diesel Engineer,Electrical Engineer,Fitter,Maintenance Engineer,Mechanical Engineer,Mechanical Fitter,Plant Fitter,Service Engineer,Workshop Engineer,Workshop Fitter
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.