Technical Sales Manager - Midlands / North
If you have a background in selling industrial or commercial lifts or selling working at height products to various sectors then this new role could be for you. Potentially you will have a broad technical knowledge of a range of lifting gear, gantry cranes, overhead cranes, construction hoists, building maintenance platforms, mast climbers, or working at height/fall arrest or façade access equipment.
The successful candidate will have the full support of a continuously growing global enterprise.
Established for over 50 years, they supply world class bespoke engineering solutions to markets such as Construction, Petrochemical, Civil Engineering, Renewable Energy,Industrial and many more.
Requirements of the Technical Sales Manager
- Proven sales background within technical projects.
- Degree level or equivalent in management or sales.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Car driving licence (max 6 points)
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
You will play a key role as a new Technical Sales Manager in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, demonstrating to prospects and managing sales of products and services.
To be successful in this Technical Sales Manager you may have worked in roles such as Area Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Engineer, Area Sales Manager or Account Manager and be able to demonstrate a track record of bringing in new business.
Benefits for the Technical Sales Manager:
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE plus an excellent bonus scheme & prestige car or allowance,
- In-house sales and personal brand development training schemes
- Various routes to career advancement with acquisitions & new openings to follow
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.