An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing business and to develop both themselves and the department. This role covers the whole HR function and will be dealing with all aspects. This is a vital role in a growing organisation, and we are looking for a leader and team player who will ensure the HR department runs smoothly to attract, hire and retain employees.
Summary of the HR Manager role:
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Line management of a HR Assistant.
- All HR activities including maintenance and reporting from the HR database.
- Creating policies, processes and documentation.
- Streamlining processes.
- All employee relations cases including Employment Tribunals.
- Responsibility for the full recruitment process, including on boarding and off boarding, organisational department planning and
- Liaise with all line managers across multiple sites, ensuring performance development is undertaken and they are supported with all management issues.
- Training and development throughout the organisation, including delivering training plans.
- Producing regular reports, understanding and advising on identified trends.
- Responsible for collating payroll data including sickness, unpaid leave and holidays.
- Responsible for the development of processes and KPI’s to support business goals.
- Compensation; salary reviews, bonus schemes, market research & benchmarking, annual salary survey, best practice
- Law – lead company compliance with existing and upcoming law changes, including GDPR
- Other activities as defined by the needs of the business and the Managing Director.
Objectives of the HR Manager:
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Employee safety, welfare and wellness.
- Personal ongoing development.
Skills required of the HR Manager:
- Level 5 CIPD.
- Experience in a HR Generalist role.
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel to other locations.
- Familiarity with HR software database.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of HR legislation, including the need to comply with company policies and procedures.
- GDPR compliance at all times, maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal support.
Closing date for applications – 22nd August 2019