As an Operations Manager, you will have the chance of leading a rapidly growing team of Installation and Service Engineers, Schedulers, Sales Executives and service contract renewal team. You will head up all aspects of the After-sales experience to the customer base from the initial installation through to support and maintenance. This is a National role however you must be commutable to the Bedfordshire head office. Industry experience of hoists, elevated platforms, working at height access systems or cranes would be highly desirable.
As a successful Operations Manager, your main mission will be to drive growth and have focused leadership into establishing efficiencies across all areas of After sales services Team, ensuring clients are at the front on all decision making and receive exceptional levels of service, whilst maintaining growth margins.
The Operations Manager will:
• Be responsible for developing, identifying and increasing the maintenance revenue within the UK and Ireland market, in line with the current offerings and the projected business growth.
• Be responsible for driving improvements and increasing efficiencies and consistency within the engineering team.
Attributes of the Operations Manager:
• You will have a strong drive for results and the determination to deliver according to plan. Along with, excellent communication skills where you can be very clear in what you want but also able to interact on different levels of the organization. You will have had previous experience in the management of After-sales Services and target driven role.
• You will have an inquisitive mind and keen eye for detail and will strive for world-class performance, promoting innovation and teamwork.
Skills and Experience of the Operations Manager:
• Fluent in Microsoft Office Products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc..) • Experience in implementing change and development of processes to increase efficiencies.
• Prince 2 or Six Sigma or equivalent desirable • Experience of managing an After-sales Services Team.
• Technical experience of electrical/mechanical products.
• Experience in new and renewal based sales processes.
Cranes, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling
Alternative Job Title(s):