National Account Manager
New National Account Manager – Temporary Power / Generator Rental sector Circa £60k, overall package £75k/£80k
Due to extensive growth plans, our client that covers the South East of the UK, is now looking for a National Account Manager to drive new business within the construction industry. You will manage key accounts and sell to Tier 1 main contractors within construction, healthcare, local authorities, industrial, oil & gas, mining, civils, rail and waterways.
Ideally you will have some experience of managing and developing a growing sales team
You will be a "true sales professional" with an established network of contacts in the Generator hire sector to help build and develop new business, to ensure the continued growth and revenue of an already successful generator hire business.
As a National Account Manager you will be prepared to travel extensively across the UK for this role and demonstrate an acumen for business development, account and project management. You will be based in the South East / Midlands and have an extensive network of customers.
Responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
• Generate new business opportunities and delivering on KPI's
• Establish new accounts and coordinate new business opportunities
• Maintain customer contact, updating with any new products or services
• Develop hire solutions for high-value customers ensuring a smooth process and continued business
• Build strong business relationships with both clients and colleagues
Key Skills and Attributes of the National Account Manager:
• You will be used to covering a large territory and be focused and confident in new business & account management.
• You will be able to demonstrate good stability in your career
• You must be confident in presenting products to a broad range of clients.
• You will have a clear understanding of bespoke hire solutions in a competitive market
• A high level of communicative skills both verbally and written
• Knowledge of contracting processes, risk assessments, KPI's, P&L/Budgets etc..
We welcome applications from individuals who have a proven track record in new business development/account management of plant hire/generator hire into the construction industry with previous experience in a similar role; Sales, Business Development, Account Management, External Sales, Regional Sales, Area Sales, National Sales.
Construction Plant, Plant Hire, Power Generation
Alternative Job Title(s):
Account Manager,Area Manager,Area Sales Manager,Business Manager,Business Development Manager,BDM,Key Account Manager,Key Account Manager,Major Accounts Manager,New Business Manager,Plant Hire Sales,Sales,Sales Consultant,Sales Specialist,Trainee Sales Executive
Car Allowance,Commission,Company Car,Healthcare,Pension