A new Hire Controller opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing plant hire company within the construction plant hire industry where you will be based in Stockport.
Hire Controller Job Role:
- As a Hire Controller, you will be dealing with customer site enquiries over the phone and emails, arranging the on and off hire of plant machinery.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that equipment is available for delivery at designated dates/times.
- Chase up any quotes or enquiries to maximise business and gain any hire opportunities
To Be Successful as a Hire Controller
- You will have previous experience as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, or hire and sales controller.
- You will have previous experience working within the hire industry, whether it be powered access, tools or plant including scissor lifts, diggers, excavators, and cherry pickers. We are keen to discuss your CV as long as you come from a rental background.
- PC literate with good attention to detail. You may have used Syrinx, Insphire or a similar CRM system
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
Benefits for the Hire Controller:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Up to £22k DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A Bonus scheme will kick in after 6 months.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.