Career Growth and Learning
PATH Academy has been set up to provide a comprehensive and systematic training program for our new team members at PATH Recruitment.
Due to the structure of the programme, it is also a “go to place” for our existing recruitment team as it provides online links and webinars as an information and refresher platform.
Objectives of PATH Academy:
1. The programme is aimed at all new starters joining our recruitment team regardless of their previous experience within the recruitment industry.
2. Our training is relevant and consistent to ensure tangible results.
3. The training is broken down into manageable Modules to build up knowledge and varied in content to ensure it caters for all learning styles.
4. Training content is based on SMART principles (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely) to ensure the maximum output for our learners whilst gaining the skills and knowledge required to carry out their role at PATH Recruitment.
5. The training provides a platform for further career development and advancement.
Recruitment Mentors, Citation Training, British Institute of Recruiters, PATH Training Academy.
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI)
PATH Recruitment will endeavour, through appropriate training, to ensure that employees making selection and recruitment decisions will not discriminate, whether consciously or unconsciously, in making these decisions.
Job descriptions will be written in line with our equality, diversity and inclusion policy, focusing on the key requirements of the role.
PATH Recruitment will adopt a consistent, non-discriminatory approach to the advertising of vacancies and will not confine its recruitment to areas or social media sources that provide only, or mainly, applicants of a particular group. All applicants who apply for jobs with the Company will receive fair treatment and will be considered solely on their ability to do the job.
Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and will not be of a discriminatory nature.
Internally, the promotion and career development of our staff will always be made on merit.
We recognise that a good work-life balance aids employee motivation, performance, and productivity, whilst supporting individual health and wellbeing.
All employees have access to a private health, discount schemes and wellbeing service, which provides medical and welfare support, demonstrating our commitment to our employees.
It is our policy to encourage open discussion with any employee who feels they may benefit from flexible working.
We are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance.
It is our policy to:
• Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources
• Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible
• Dispose of waste safely and legally
• Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical
• Work with environmentally responsible suppliers
• Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
We will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
PATH Recruitment Ltd is a registered member of Citation, and are approved in the areas of Employment Law and Health & Safety. Citation’s expert support enables us to build a positive, professional and productive team working in a safe environment. Ultimately this improves the service we give to Candidates and Employers.
The British Institute of Recruiters (BIOR) is a British Institute representing the highest standard mark in British recruitment. As the professional body for recruiters it provides training, education & networking and guidance on best practice.