Hire Manager- Join a friendly working environment where no two days are the same. No weekend work and this is an impressive opportunity to progress!!
Duties as the Hire Manager:
- Manage a team of hire controllers, be involved in equipment sales and hires.
- As a Hire Manager you will be dealing with customer site enquiries over the phone and via emails, arranging the on and off hire of machinery.
- Covering for the manager and senior team ensuring all tasks and functions run as normal
- Chase up all quotes or enquiries to maximise business and gain any x hire opportunities
- This role offers progression to move into more senior leadership positions, with the chance to learn from and cover for others.
To Be Successful as a Hire Manager
You may have previous experience working as a Plant Hire Manager, Hire Manager, Senior Hire Controller, Depot Manager, Branch Manager, Hire Negotiator, Plant Manager or a Hire Supervisor and you may have knowledge of the hire industry, whether it be Heavy Plant, Accommodation Hire, Vehicle Hire, Generator Hire, HVAC, Powered Access, Tools, or Plant Hire including Scissor Lifts, Diggers, Excavators, Cherry Pickers, or related.
Please note supervisor/management experience is key for this role, whether a small team or large we would love to hear from you.
Benefits for the Hire Manager
- Up to £35-£40K DOE
- The role is Monday to Friday only
- Friendly working environment
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays!
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
You don't want to miss out on this Hire Manager position, interviews can start immediately so apply today! Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01933667220