Plant Hire Manager - Want to progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further! Receive many great benefits with this Plant Hire Manager role, Commutable from Addington & Surrounding areas!
Responsibilities of the Plant Hire Manager:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You may be x hiring, rehire and source equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk as the Plant Hire Manager.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Plant Hire Manager may have experience within plant hire, specialist equipment hire industries or similar.
You may have worked as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, Senior Hire Controller, Branch Manager, Assistant Plant Manager, Plant Manager, Plant Hire Manager, Senioir Hire Desk Co-ordinator, Rental Coordinator, Plant Controller, Plant Co ordinator, hire and sales controller or other similar roles.
Benefits for the Plant Hire Manager:
- Up to £45k DOE
- No weekend work!
- Free on-site Parking!
- Other company benefits.
As the Plant Hire Manager you may live in: West Wickham, Croydon, Orpington. Keston, Otford, Biggin Hill, Orpington, Bromley, Beckenham, Thornton Heath, Purley or other surrounding areas.
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered for the Plant Hire Manager or find out more information and Tyler will be in contact! Or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org