7.5t Driver- 31 days holiday including BH- overtime available! Join a well-established national company based at one of their prestigious depots near to Trowbridge. They strive to always deliver outstanding customer service, so why wouldn't you apply for this role and pursue your passion for driving!
As the Class 1 Driver:
- Visit sites to deliver and collect automotive parts.
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle.
- The 7.5t Driver will be checking goods off with customers and obtaining signatures and print
- Follow and maintain company transport policies.
- For this role, you MUST hold a 7.5t license, with CPC and Digital Tachograph
Work for a reputable company that supplies market-leading vehicles, vans, and trucks, to various industries throughout the UK. As the company is going from strength to strength, they are urgently seeking a 7.5t Driver to join their friendly team.
You may have previous/current experience as a 7.5t driver, delivery driver, transporter driver, 7.5tonne driver, Van driver, or Class 2 driver.
Benefits of the 7.5t Driver:
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Salary up to £29,500 + overtime
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- In-house training provided.
- On-site parking
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today!!!!!!