Area Sales Executive - Premium Products, Key Accounts, Sales and Business Development. Great bonus scheme, excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE! Visiting customers across the South East.
The Role of Area Sales Executive
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- How to market their specialist hire equipment to the correct buyers.
- Visit existing client sites and follow up new enquiries.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations.
- Maintain and develop existing/ new accounts
To be successful in this role you may have previous experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Field Sales Person, Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, BDM or related sales roles.
You may have also worked in one the following industries ground shoring, tanker services, temporary accommodation, waste management, drainage, plant hire, non-mechanical plant hire, and tool hire etc.
Our client has been well established for over 30 year's they have a wide range of fleet and only provide the most prestigious hire equipment. You will be joining a well recognized national industry leader within the construction industry, with an enviable reputation for product quality, availability & customer service. They are looking for an additional Area Sales Executive to play a vital role in driving new business and contributing to the extensive growth plans of the company!
Benefits for the Area Sales Executive
- Basic Salary of up to £45k plus bonus
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Hit the APPLY button NOW to be considered for this Area Sales Executive role or for more information contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org