Depot Manager- NO WEEKEND WORK! Annual bonus + a company vehicle! If you can run a high performing depot with a national network offering strong career prospects, why wouldn't you apply?! This depot manager role is based near to Croydon
Responsibilities of the Depot Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a happy, motivated environment for your workforce
- Organising the daily tasks of the depot
- Calling/Liasing with key accounts
- Monitoring departmental workloads and dealing with any staff issues that may arise
- Responsible for all health and safety and other safety at work requirements
- Maintain high standards of work whilst ensuring that the depot runs smoothly and maintain excellent levels of customer service on a daily basis
- As the depot manager you will ensure that contribution targets for the depot are achieved
As the depot manager you will manage a team of engineers and operators within a specialist equipment hire depot, there will also be a requirement for account management and sales.
Please apply if you are based near to Croydon area with knowledge of the following construction sectors, powered access, plant hire, tool hire, trenching and shoring, lifting, non mechanical, power generation, accommodation or other specialist equipment hire.
Commutable from Croydon, Keston, West Wickham, Kent, Biggin Hill etc. you are in the right location!
To be successful you may have worked in positions such as a Plant Manager, Assistant Manager, Regional Manager, Branch Manager, Depot Manager, Workshop Manager, Hire Manager, Rental Manager, General Manager or a Senior Hire Desk Controller
- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE
Hit the APPLY button today if this depot manager role is of interest to you, email Tyler at email@example.com or call directly on 01933 667224