This is a full time permanent position that has just become available! Be a valued and recognised team member! Based in Byfleet this Driver/Fitter role will suit someone looking for a better work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the Driver/Fitter:
- Delivering equipment including generators, heaters and air conditioning units.
- To assist with the service, maintenance, inspection and PAT electrical testing and cleaning of the hire equipment.
- Stock taking
- Keeping the warehouse in good condition
- Loading/unloading vehicles
Driver/Fitter's are the beating heart of the business, and you will play a vital role in ensuring customers receive their deliveries on time and with a great service. This well-established hire company supply their wide range of hire equipment to various sectors.
To be considered for this Driver/Fitter position you will need to have experience PAT testing/maintaing hire equipment, this could be from Generator Hire, Tool Hire, Plant Hire, Pump Hire or similar backgrounds.
Benefits of the Driver/Fitter:
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Salary £27-30,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
Apply NOW for this Driver/Fitter role or contact Georgina on 01933667220 or email@example.com