Field Service Engineer - An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced diesel mechanic to join a reputable company in Rochdale. Salary up to £38,000 DOE plus company van.
- As the Field Service Engineer, you will be a key member of the mobile team responsible for maintaining, repairing, and servicing a range of hire equipment such as generators and pumping equipment.
- Carrying out complete strip downs and overhauls on customer machines on site
- Have knowledge of risk assessments, method statements, and Health & Safety
- During quieter periods, you will be required to assist the engineering team within the workshop.
- Full UK driving license.
- You will previous diesel engine or Generator experience.
Benefits of the Field Service Engineer
- Overtime available
- Monday-Friday working hours (7:30am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs 7:30am-3:30pm Friday)
- Early finish on Friday
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Company Van
- Training and Career Progression
- up to £38,000 DOE
You will be joining a reputable hire company who provide a range of plant, heating and pump equipment to various sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a field service engineer to join their established team who is able to keep up with the demands on the company.
Apply NOW or get in touch to learn more about this Field Service Engineer opportunity get in touch with Georgina- email@example.com or 01933667220