New HGV Trailer Mechanic opportunities - IMMEDIATE interviews and starts possible. Are you a HGV Trailer Mechanic looking for your next career move? Overtime available and many other amazing benefits when you join this national company, based at one of their depots near to Southampton.
The HGV Trailer Mechanic Role:
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and any servicing to various types of HGV trailers to VOSA standard.
- Diagnose or assist in the diagnosis of vehicle faults
- Liaise with other departments within the business to attain any parts required.
- Accurately fill out service sheets
- Healthy and safety and MOT preparation.
- You will have previous experience working as a HGV mechanic, HGV technician, HGV fitter or HGV engineer, trailer technician, HGV trailer technician, or HGV trailer mechanic. However, if you have mechanical experience with vehicles, HGV's, LGV's or similar, you may also be considered for this position.
- You may hold a City and Guilds or NVQ in heavy vehicle mechanics, automotive mechanics/engineering, plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You may have experience in carrying out MOT's to VOSA standards.
Benefits for the HGV Trailer Mechanic:
- £34k - £38k
- Excellent overtime rates
- Generous holiday allowance
Sounds like something your looking for? Apply today for the HGV Trailer Mechanic role, or contact email@example.com or 01933 667229