Looking to work for a forward-thinking company where you can utilise your skillset & truly be valued? Then this Hire Controller job based near to Flitwick will be perfect for you.
The successful company we are recruiting for, is a well established construction company specialising in a variety of hire sectors delivering the best equipment to the industry. They are looking for an enthusiastic Hire Controller to join their growing team. Don't miss out, come join this team now!
Roles & Responsibilities as a Hire Controller:
- Organising all orders for on/off hires
- Making sure you're always polite and welcoming to the customers.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaising, where required, with other depot employees, Sites, and workshops.
Benefits for the Hire Controller:
- Monday - Friday | 8AM - 5PM
- 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Up to £35k
- Social events
- Company Pension Scheme
To be successful as the Hire Controller you may have previously worked in one of the following positions Hire Controller, Hire Manager, Senior Hire Controller, Rental Manager, Hire Coordinator, Hire Controller, Assistant Hire Controller, Hire Administrator,, Hire Desk Controller
It is also desirable that you have the following industry experience: Plant Hire, Formwork, Falsework, Tool Hire, Powered Access, Heavy Plant, Material Handling, Power Generation, non-Mechanical.
Don't miss out on this incredible Hire Controller opportunity! Keen to know more? Contact Karen via email@example.com or call 01933 667222