Hire Coordinator - Feel stuck in your current Hire company...? Want to be noticed, be rewarded with a great bonus, with no weekends and work with a fantastic team! Up to 25 days Holiday, Team communities + MUCH MORE!
Responsibilities of the Hire Coordinator:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- Dealing with on/off hires
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Inspire, or a similar CRM system.
The Hire Coordinator may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire controller, hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller. Not essential.
Benefits for the Hire Coordinator:
- Up to £26k DOE
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension & Healthcare sche,e
- Training available
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site Parking!
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered for this Hire Coordinator role or find out more information and we will be in contact!