Are you a specialist Parts administrator looking to progress? Join an award winning, national construction company! Based near to Nuneaton!
Job Role for the Parts Administrator:
- Oversee the day to day running of the parts department.
- Deal with customer orders received over the trade counter or via post, telephone or sales staff.
- Help the company hit targets whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
- Liasing with Engineers by looking up parts for repairs
- Handling payments
- Previou experience as a Parts Administrator/Advisor would be beneficial (not essential)
- Customer Service Experience
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
Benefits of the Specialized Parts Administrator:
- Up to £27,000 DOE
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A day off on your birthday
- Mental Health first aiders
- Health and Wellness programme
- Training and career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Maternity and Paternity policies
If this Parts administrator role is of interest don't delay, apply now by calling: 01933 667 220 or email: email@example.com