Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Plant Engineer? 20 days holiday + bank holidays, + many employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based near to Normanton.
As the Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site.
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers, FLTs + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
To be successful for the role of the Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent would be desirable for this role (not essential).
Benefits of the Plant Engineer:
- Up to £35k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity! Alternatively, contact Dario on 01933 667228 | email@example.com