Plant Hire Controller - Be the customer's first point of contact and work with a great hire desk team. Join a leading provider of plant and tool hire to the construction and civil engineering sectors to work as a Plant Hire Controller at their office local to Swanley
Responsibilities of the Plant Hire Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be x hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Plant Hire Controller may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential. You may have worked as a plant hire controller, hire controller, hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller. Not essential.
About the company looking for a Plant Hire Controller
PATH Recruitment are proudly working in partnership with a construction hire company that have been providing diggers, rollers, air tools, cordless tools, accommodation, generators, welfare units, construction lazers, water tanks etc to their customers for over 40 years.
Benefits for the Plant Hire Controller:
- Up to £35k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
Interviews can be held immediately for this Plant Hire Controller so be the first to apply today!