Are you ready to take your engineer career to the next level? Powered Access Engineer - Permanent position, salary up to £40,000 DOE and a company van. An brand new opportunity to work within a well-established hire company near Sheffield.
The Role of the Powered Access Engineer:
As the powered access engineer, you will be required to repair powered access equipment in the workshop, whilst also attending site breakdowns, carrying out maintenance, services and repairs to a wide range of plant and/or access platforms such as cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
Resolve all technical problems reported regarding hire equipment
You will manage all administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
You will have experience in a similar role, such as CAP Engineer, CAP Mechanic, Powered Access Engineer, Powered Access Mechanic, Field Service Engineer, Mobile Fitter, Mobile Engineer.
To be successful as the Powered Access Engineer:
- You will has previous experience as a mobile powered access engineer, powered access fitter, access platform engineer, access platform fitter, plant engineer, or plant fitter.
- You will have previous experience working on plant and/or powered access equipment, including manufacturers such as Genie, JLG, Niftylift, JCB, Kubota, or CAT.
- It's essential that you have time served experience, but would be desirable if you held an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold an IPAF license and a Full UK driving license.
- You will need a CAP license.
Benefits of the Powered Access Engineer:
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Onsite parking.
You will be joining a national hire company who supply market leading plant and powered access equipment throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success and company growth, they are seeking a powered access engineer who is able to keep up with the demands of the environment.
Apply today for this powered access engineer role and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity!