Sales Administrator | North London | Monday - Friday | 25 days + bank holidays + bonus
Duties of the Sales Administrator to include:
- As a Plant Hire Sales Administrator,You will be a key member of the hire desk team!
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Effectively maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and fellow team members
- Providing Customer Service to B2B clients as the Plant Hire Sales Administrator
- Providing a proactive approach to upselling and increasing sales
- Using Syrinx
- You will be working wth Microsoft Excel to create and maintain company processes / data.
About the company
With over 40 years of experience within the plant hire industry they have a gained an excellent reputation for their variety of equipment perfect for all projects! They supply high quality machinery throughout London and Home Counties and have expanded into new divisions.
To be successful within the role of Plant Hire Sales administrator, you may have previously worked in positions such as a Trade Counter Assistant, Trade Counter Supervisor, Yard Supervisor, Customer Service Executive, Plant Hire Sales Advisor, Customer Service Assistant Hire Manager, sales administrator, Hire Desk Controller, Internal Sales, Rental Manager, Sales Controller, Customer Service Advisor, Hire Controller, Hire Negotiator or Sales Coordinator.
Benefits for the Plant Hire Sales Administrator
- No weekend work!
- Training and career progression available to progress up from the Sales Administrator role
- Bonus structure
- Company rewards for invested efforts
- 20% WFH Option
- £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary including bonus
- 25 days holiday
Apply for this Plant Hire Sales Administrator role today to be apart of this great working team! Interviews can start immediately. Learn more via email@example.com / 01933 667225
- You may be local to North London, Wood green, Tottenham, Walthamstow, Edmonton, Enfield, Barnet, Waltham Abbey, Epping or Potters Bar
- You may have had experience in Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Powered Access Hire, Equipment Rental, Capital Plant Sales, Equipment sales.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.