Vehicle Mechanic - based Nr Ruislip, West London - Up to £37k Salary DOE (45 hours per week) - weekly pay!!
Our client requires an experienced mechanic to join their team in the day to day requirements of service, MOT's, maintenance and repair of light goods vehicles.
You must hold a full UK driving license.
Duties of the Commercial Vehicle mechanic will include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to vehicles and commercial vans
- Routine servicing and repair including diesel engines, hydraulic systems and vehicle electrics
- Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment or computer based software packages eg CAN bus
- Supporting customers externally with solutions in a timely and effective manner
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as commercial vehicle mechanic, vehicle mechanic, vehicle technician, car mechanic, mechanic, service technician, MOT related to the construction/automotive/HGV/LGV industry.
You may be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds in vehicle maintenance or other related qualifications
Benefits of the Commercial Vehicle mechanic role:
- Salary up to £37,000 DOE
- Discounts with well known retailers
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career development