Responsibilities of the Workshop Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a happy, motivated environment for your workforce
- As the workshop manager, you will be supervising the service engineers in relation to time and workloads and the ability to make clear and accurate decisions.
- You will be hands-on, assisting with any mechanical or electrical work on a range of plant machinery including telehandlers, dumpers or diggers.
- Checking and processing time sheets and inspection reports.
- You will need to be able to train and develop your engineering team
Benefits of the Workshop Manager
- No weekend work!
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE + annual bonus
- Company Vehicle or car allowance
- Free on-site Parking!
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Annual Health & Wellness payment plan
- Cycle to work scheme
Hit the APPLY button today if this Workshop Manager role is of interest to you!! Contact Georgina Wittich on: 01933 667 220 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org