Workshop Plant Engineer - Central Glasgow - Up to £30k DOE with plenty of overtime & up to 25 Days Annual Leave + BH! - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Responsibilities of the Workshop Plant Engineer to include:
- Hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatics, electronic experience is essential.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction plant equipment.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards in your area of work within the workshop.
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure the workshop is stocked at all times.
As the Workshop Plant Engineer - you will have previously worked on plant equipment such as small diggers, dumpers, excavators, telehandlers or HGV's within the following positions; Workshop Plant Engineer, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Plant Technician, Service Fitter or Service Engineer.
Benefits of the Workshop Plant Engineer
- Up to £30k DOE + overtime
- Career Progression
- Pension Scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave + bank Holidays!