Workshop Plant Engineer - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - Based near to Grangemouth! an opportunity has become available to join a national hire company that supply a wide range of equipment to the construction and related sectors throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a workshop plant engineer, salary of £27,000 DOE, to work within a fast paced depot near Grangemouth.
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and servicing to plant machinery such as diggers, excavators, rollers and small tools.
- Carry out tasks in compliance with health and safety procedures
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accordingly
- You will also ensure equipment is ready to go back out to hire.
It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Small Tools Fitter, Workshop Engineer, Mechanic, Workshop Plant Engineer, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or Service Technician. Potentially we can look at trainee engineers. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Workshop Plant Engineer
- Certified training provided
- Working for a market leading hire company
- £27K DOE + plenty of overtime
- Monday-Friday working hours!
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! Any questions regarding this Workshop Plant Engineer, please contact Rachel on 01933 667229 or firstname.lastname@example.org