Want to join a growing plant hire company? On offer is a Workshop Plant Technician role with a great benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Workshop Plant Technician to include:
- Conduct preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment, small tools and power gen units
- Ensure issues that are solved remain operational with minimum interruption of service
- Always deliver first class customer service
- To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked on a range of plant equipment such as diggers, telehandlers, bowsers, generators, pumps, small tools, lifting equpment, powered access or similar equipment
This is a market leading company within hire industry that are looking to go from strength to strength. You will play a vital role as the Workshop Plant Technician in the success of their busy depot with the responsibility for the inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair of their company fleet of plant, which includes mechanical plant equipment
It would be advantageous to us if you have worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, or Service Technician.
Benefits of the Workshop Plant Technician
- Salary up to 40k DOE + Overtime
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
- Working for a market leading hire company
- Career progression routes available
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays! (increasing with service)
- Additional benefits on application
To apply for the role of Workshop Plant Technician APPLY today by contacting email@example.com or 01933 667222 - Good Luck!!!